Metro Music Hall Hotels
Coming in from out of town? No worries, there’s plenty to see in Salt Lake City. And you can get your start by using our online booking system to order board at recommended hotels, including those below.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Downtown
Perfect for extended stays with fully equipped kitchens, fitness rooms, and an outdoor pool.
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
Keep it simple with an unfussy hotel experience with free Wi-Fi and on-site dining and a seasonal pool
- Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown, an IHG Hotel
A great relaxing experience with free breakfast and Wi-Fi plus an indoor pool and gym
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown
Another relaxing property with an indoor pool and fitness center. Plus free breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
Bright rooms, free Wi-Fi, and a bar and grill with a pool and meeting space
- Courtyard by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
Bright rooms and a straightforward hotel experience complete with a bistro, fitness room and indoor pool.
Now that you got your room arranged, you’ll want to check out the following attractions before or after the show.
- Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum – You can’t bring your children to Metro Music Hall, but they will enjoy this amazing museum. With plenty of activities and exhibits to explore.
- Guadalupe Park – A fully featured park to give you the taste of the outdoors. Complete with playground, basketball courts, and picnic tables
- Land Cruiser Heritage Museum – Check out the adventures possible with a Land Cruiser at this themed museum experience
- Church History Museum – Discover the spirituality and artistic cultural influence of the Latter-day Saints
- The Escape Key – Do you enjoy Escape Rooms or want to try one out. Then take on the challenge at The Escape Key
- The Leonardo – This museum for creativity and innovation celebrates the arts, the renaissance, and the wonders of Leonardo